Searching for a Diversity Professional Job?
Our job database has diversity professional job listings.
See the listings in the menu on the right hand side of this page for current job listings.
Interested in reaching hundreds of diversity professionals searching for a job?
We provide the expertise and reach needed to attract the type of candidates you seek. Diversity Officer Magazine (DOM) is a very popular website and magazine. You can be certain that we will use our vast network to recruit for your search until the person is hired. Diversity professional credentialing expertise, teamwork and a comprehensive talent search approach lead to faster, more effective executive search results when you choose DOM. DOM associates partner with the client from start to finish.
Our clients have the benefit of DOM associates’ expertise, reputation, and close connections in diversity resource professionals community—from staff to leadership level candidates. This guarantees that our recruitment efforts will concentrate on identifying the best talent that fits your organization’s needs.
Here are additional service features:
- The DOM website job bank advertising section is solely for diversity professional positions and many ads are for higher education positions. It is also one of the top three pages viewed.
- DOM ranks in the top three sites on Google—the most popular search engine.
- DOM is a popular website for diversity professionals seeking industry articles and solutions.
- DOM partners with its parent company DTUI.com, which is a firm that offers diversity professional certification among its products and services. This offers a database of potential candidates.
- We will submit email campaigns to our list of thousands of opt-in professionals.
- A banner ad will be placed on the front page of DOM.
- The executive position will be posted in our professional networks.
- We use an online project management tool to share documents, hold discussions, and keep you informed of the progress of your search.
Our expertise and built-in pipeline for assisting your organization in getting the best candidate make us standout from other executive search firms.
- Our partner DTUI.com has been training and certifying diversity professionals for twelve years.
- DOM is dedicated to providing articles and other solutions to diversity professionals.
- We are among the leaders in the chief diversity officer subject matter field.
With DOM you get a team approach to executive search with senior representation in the marketplace and the proven effectiveness of the search disciplines.
The DOM Executive Search Process
DOM utilizes a three-step process that leads to a successful hire.
1. Understand Your Needs
Before beginning the recruiting process, it is critical to understand your needs in the position. Despite the fact that the titles may be exactly the same, every client has specific recruiting requirements that differ from those of other organizations. We spend the necessary up-front time with you to understand your organization culture and the nuances of your position, as well as the unique backgrounds required of the candidates. In addition, we provide our expert advice about the type of experience, knowledge and skills your candidate needs.
2. Candidate Evaluation
Potential candidates we recruit are evaluated based on how their experience fits the criteria. A critical part of this evaluation is analyzing how well the candidate will fit into your organization’s culture. For each candidate selected to present to you, a written report is developed that provides details on the individual’s relevant experience and successes.
3. Closing the Candidate
The final phase of executive recruiting is completing a thorough reference and background checks on the candidate selected. Throughout the recruiting process, DOM works with the candidate to resolve any issues as they arise, thus paving the way for you to make an offer the candidate is ready to accept immediately. This is one of the keys to shortening the search process and getting the candidate on board as soon as possible.
Ask us about our package options to find the best fit for your hiring needs. Contact Gina Quinlan at dtuiadmin @ dtui dot com or 415.692.0121.